Each course is personalized.
Objectives: LEVEL A1 IN FRENCH
- Speaking : Can use familiar everyday expressions and very basic concrete phrases. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Listening : can understand simple information provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Reading : understands short sentences and basic vocabulary.
- introduce myself
- present my company
- describe my job
- describe a process
- talk about personal and professional projects
- talk about past events
- understand and ask simple questions
- distance learning by Skype (or equivalent) or by telephone
- blended learning: contact time alternates with self-study using structured materials
- the same teacher for a given course for coherent follow-up
LEVEL: CEfR – TOEIC – BULATS – BRIGHT…
The CEFR describes foreign language proficiency at six levels: A1 and A2, B1 and B2, C1 and C2.
Based on empirical research and widespread consultation, this scheme makes it possible:to establish learning and teaching objectives and to provide a basis for training managers to recognise language qualifications and levels.
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment : CEFR.