Each course is personalized.
OBJECTIVES: level A2 in french
- Speaking: can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Listening: can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance: basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment.
- Reading: can understand simple Emails acknowledging information or making simple requests.
- extend vocabulary and expressions
- express an opinion
- give advice
- confirm and cancel meetings
- make travel arrangements
- begin to study more complex tenses
- increase capacity to understand and retain more information by telephone
- distance learning by Skype (or equivalent) or by telephone
- blended learning: contact time alternates with self-study using structured materials
- the same teacher for a given course for coherent follow-up
LEVEL: CEfR – TOEIC – BULATS – BRIGHT…
The CEFR describes foreign language proficiency at six levels: A1 and A2, B1 and B2, C1 and C2.
Based on empirical research and widespread consultation, this scheme makes it possible:to establish learning and teaching objectives and to provide a basis for training managers to recognise language qualifications and levels.
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment : CEFR.