Each course is personalized.
objective: level B1 in french
- Speaking : can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans
- Listening : can understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar matters regularly encountered in work and leisure
- Reading : can understand simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
- talk about future possibilities, give a forecast
- talk about results and figures
- describe my professional experience
- answer questions in a job interview
- explain my opinion
- describe past events
- distance learning by Skype (or equivalent) or by telephone
- blended learning: contact time alternates with self-study using structured materials
- the same teacher for a given course for coherent follow-up
LEVEL: CEfR – TOEIC – BULATS – BRIGHT…
The CEFR describes foreign language proficiency at six levels: A1 and A2, B1 and B2, C1 and C2.
Based on empirical research and widespread consultation, this scheme makes it possible:to establish learning and teaching objectives and to provide a basis for training managers to recognise language qualifications and levels.
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment : CEFR.