Each course is personalized.
OBJECTIve: LEVEL C1 in french
- Speaking: can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes. Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Listening: can understand a wide range of complex discourse and recognise implicit meaning.
- Reading: can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- maintain high level of expression and understanding of a wide range of subjects
- work on specific topics as requested : preparing reports, meetings, conferences, seminars, audits etc
- study complex tenses
- extend vocabulary in specific areas requested
- distance learning by Skype (or equivalent) or by telephone
- blended learning: contact time alternates with self-study using structured materials
- the same teacher for a given course for coherent follow-up
LEVEL: CEfR – TOEIC – BULATS – BRIGHT…
The CEFR describes foreign language proficiency at six levels: A1 and A2, B1 and B2, C1 and C2.
Based on empirical research and widespread consultation, this scheme makes it possible:to establish learning and teaching objectives and to provide a basis for training managers to recognise language qualifications and levels.
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment : CEFR.